Wild oregano thrives exclusively on the hardly accessible mountainous regions of the southern Mediterranean. It is impossible to raise it in the home garden and, depending on its chemical composition and its intended use, is very different from the ordinary oregano, which is used as a spice in everyday diet. Wild oregano (Origanum minutiflorum) is a fast-growing shrub that grows up to 35 cm high and can be identified by its characteristic white flowers. This endemic species thrives in the eastern Mediterranean region and southwestern Anatolia in Turkey. Among its primary habitats are rocky slopes of limestone at an altitude between 1500 m and 1800 m. Wild oregano should not be equated with the spice, which is used in everyday diet, because this is another plant species that does not contain much active carvacrol compounds.
Turkish wild oregano essential oil is considered to be one of the strongest essential oils available due to its high content of carvacrol and thymol. The higher the percent of the active compound carvacrol in the oil, the more effective and valuable the oil is. Wild oregano herb is considered to be one of the strongest herbs when it comes to its antioxidants content, thus it can be used as a method to boost our immune system.
– essential oil registered as a dietary supplement
– produced with the process of steam distillation without subsequent adulteration
– 100 % pure, without solvents or other chemicals
– the standardized content of the active compounds that meets the European Pharmacopoeia standards (Ph. Eur.) – conducted gas chromatography (GCMS) and safety analyses (physicochemical and microbiological analyses) for every batch
– contains min. 80% of carvacrol.
Cold pressed black cumin oil Probotanic is produced from the black cumin seeds originating from Egypt where one of the highest quality black cumin oil originates from. Taking 3 heaped teaspoons daily can contribute to improving overall well-being. If a stronger effect is desired, the dosage can be increased to 3 spoons daily.
– registered as a dietary supplement
– organically certified oil of Egyptian origin
– contributes to normal glucose metabolism in blood
– black cumin seed is a source of 8 out of 9 essential amino acids
– seeds contain a lot of oil rich in omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.